- 125g vermicelli noodles
- 3 avocados
- 1 red capsicum, cut into thin strips
- 1 bunch mint leaves
- 1 bunch coriander
- 12 large rice papers
- 3 tbsp roasted peanuts
- 2 tbsp ﬁsh sauce
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 3 tsp castor sugar
- 2cm micro planed ginger
- 1 birds eye chilli, ﬁnely chopped
- Place noodles in a heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Set aside for 15 minutes or until softened. Drain, allow to cool and using scissors, cut into 5cm lengths.
- Take the avocados, halve and deseed them. Slice them thinly lengthways and fan them out onto one side of a large platter. Next to this, arrange your vegetables, fresh herbs and noodles. The peanuts can also go on to this in a little bowl.
- Combine all the ingredients for the dipping sauce and mix well.
- Take a rice paper, dip it in a bowl of warm water and place it on a plate before it gets too soft.
- Take some of the avocado and lay it in one direction across the paper leaving an inch or two to be able to fold back into the centre. Place a few slices of red capsicum overlapping the avocado following the same direction. Next place a small bunch of the noodles over the top of the avocado and capsicum. Follow this with a few peanuts and a small bunch of fresh herbs and lettuce.
- To ﬁnish the roll, take the bottom edge closest to you and fold it over the ingredients. Take each side and fold over to seal the ends. Finish the roll by continuing to roll it over keeping it as tight as possible.
- Dip in the sauce and enjoy.
(This recipe was sourced and adapted from australianavocados.com.au)