- 3/4 cup white chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 yellow nectarines, stone removed, cut into thin wedges
- 4 apricots, stone removed, finely diced
- 1/2 cup maple syrup, to serve
- ¼ cup toasted flaked coconut, to serve
- Place coconut milk, chia seeds and vanilla into a bowl and stir until well combined. Set aside for 15 minutes to thicken.
- Spoon half the chia mixture into the base of 4x 1 cup capacity glasses or glass bowls. Top with half the peaches and apricots. Spoon remaining chia seed mixture over fruit. Place remaining fruit onto chia seed mixture.
- Place in refrigerator for 1 hour or until cold. Drizzle maple syrup over fruit. Sprinkle with coconut and serve.
(Recipe sourced & adapted from myfoodbook.com.au)