- 1 pound feta cheese
- 2 cups snacking tomatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1-2 tablespoons capers
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- a pinch of salt for the tomatoes
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, or more
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C.
- Place the feta cheese in the centre of a 9 or 10-inch round baking pan.
- Arrange the tomatoes around the feta cheese and season them with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the tomatoes and feta cheese.
- Add the capers and season with crushed red pepper flakes and oregano.
- Bake on the centre rack of the preheated oven for about 20 minutes.
- Bake until the feta turns golden brown on top, and the tomatoes are wrinkled. About 3 minutes. Keep a close eye on it so that it does not burn.
- Serve with toasted bread, sliced veggies, or pasta.
This recipe has been sourced and adapted from dimitrasdishes.com