- 12 butcher-cut rashers of middle bacon
- Maple syrup
- 12 slices of thick-cut white bread
- Baby spinach
- Cut 12 butcher-cut rashers of middle bacon into three, brush with maple syrup and cook on barbecue at medium heat.
- Remove half the rashers from the heat and cook the remainder a little longer until crispy.
- Butter 12 slices of thick-cut white bread. Toast slices on barbecue grill, butter side down.
- When toasted remove from heat and spread generously with chutney. Add a few slices of mozzarella, three pieces of bacon, sliced avocado and a handful of baby spinach.
- Place sandwiches on barbecue at medium heat, cooking each side for 2-3 minutes. Serve.