- 1 container of dip, (e.g. hummus or ranch)
- Broccoli, cut into florets
- Cauliflower, cut into florets
- Baby carrots
- Cherry tomatoes
- Crackers, (e.g. Ritz or Table Crackers)
- 3 varieties cheese, sliced
- 3 varieties sliced meats
- Anything else to make it your own
- Start by placing your dip(s) on the cheese board, use fun bowls to decant the dips into – a great tip for elevating your platter!
- Build your dip-ables around your dip. So, start piling your vegetables around your dip.
- Once your dip and dip-ables are in place, add about 1/3 of the meats and cheese. You can also roll up the meats to make the presentation look better.
- Before you add the rest of the meat and cheeses, fan out your crackers, try adding a fun new cracker with flavour to really polish your platter.
- Serve immediately or cover with tin foil or plastic wrap until ready to serve (if making a while ahead of time you’ll want to refrigerate the board).
(Recipe sourced and adapted from theschmidtywife.com)