Skip to content
Prep time 15 minutes
- 4 large mangoes
- 10 green cardamom pods, crushed
- 2 limes, juiced and finely grated
- 85g icing sugar
- 300ml Norco Thickened Cream
- 300g La Casa Del Formaggio
- Mascarpone Cheese
- Blend the flesh of the mangoes in a food processor. Spoon into glasses and refrigerate.
- Grind cardamom pods in a mortar and pestle, remove the green outer shells. Mix with lime zest, lime juice and icing sugar. Combine with cream and mascarpone.
- Top mango puree with cream mixture. Chill for up to 1 hour before serving.