Skip to content
Cooking time 30 minutes
- 2 tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin
- Olive Oil
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp chilli flakes
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1 mango, peeled, finely chopped
- 2 limes, peeled, finely chopped
- 1 avocado, stoned, peeled, chopped
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp coriander, coarsely chopped
- 120g Norco Sour Cream
- 3 limes, juiced
- 12 mini tortillas
- 1 baby gem lettuce
- Sea salt flakes and black pepper, to taste
- Mix olive oil, spices, garlic and chilli in a large bowl, add salmon and coat with mixture. Season.
- Heat barbecue grill to medium high heat. Cook the salmon for 3 minutes each side. Remove from heat and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- For salsa, combine the mango, lime, avocado, onion and coriander in a small bowl and season.
- Mix sour cream and lime juice in a separate bowl.
- Cook tortillas on barbecue grill for 1 minute each side or until lightly charred and arrange on serving plates
- Break salmon into chunks. Place lettuce, salmon and salsa in tortillas. Drizzle with lime sour cream and serve.