Cooking time 45 minutes
- 2kg small chat potatoes
- 1 cup gherkins, chopped
- 2 tbsp capers
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 100g baby rocket
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- 1 bunch dill, chopped
- 1 bunch continental parsley, chopped
- ¾ cup Meander Valley Sour Cream
- ¼ cup Greek yoghurt
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup pickle juice
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook potatoes whole and unpeeled in salted, boiling water for 20 mins or until tender. Drain and cool.
- Mix dressing ingredients until combined.
- Cut cooled potatoes into similar sized pieces. Place in a large bowl with gherkins, capers, celery, baby rocket, onion, dill, and continental parsley. Pour over the dressing and gently toss until coated. Chill in the refrigerator until ready to enjoy.