- 250g strawberries, stems removed
- 125ml fresh orange juice
- 125ml warm water
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- 3 tsp powdered gelatine
- 2 tsp icing sugar, for dusting
- Rinse four 125ml capacity cake moulds or ramekins with water. Place the strawberries and orange juice into food processor or blender and process until smooth. Strain the pureed mixture through a sieve to remove the seeds.
- Combine water and caster sugar in a small saucepan and sprinkle the gelatine over. Stir over low heat until the sugar and gelatine are dissolved. Stir in the strawberry puree and mix thoroughly. Pour mixture into prepared moulds or ramekins and place in fridge for about 2 hours or until set.
- To serve, dip moulds into warm water briefly and turn jellies onto serving plates. Dust lightly with icing sugar.
(This recipe was sourced and adapted from taste.com.au)