- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 brown onion (150g), chopped finely
- 200 gram minced (ground) beef
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 cup (260g) bottled tomato pasta sauce
- 2 x 30cm round pizza bases (440g)
- 1 cup (100g) pizza cheese
- 6 slices hot sopressa salami (60g), halved
- 1 cured chorizo sausage (170g), sliced thickly
- Preheat oven to 240°C. Oil two oven or pizza trays. Place in heated oven.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over low heat; cook onion until softened. Increase heat to medium-high, add beef and garlic; cook, stirring for 3 minutes or until beef is browned. Stir in sauce, remove from heat and season.
- Place pizza bases on trays, spread with beef mixture, sprinkle with cheese. Top with salami and chorizo.
- Bake pizzas for 15 minutes or until bases are browned and crisp.
(Recipe sourced & adapted from womensweeklyfood.com.au)