- 2 small scoops strawberry ice-cream
- 4 strawberries, hulled, halved
- 2 tbsp strawberry sauce
- 3 marshmallows, quartered
- Whipped cream, to serve
- 1 tbsp 100s and 1000s (optional)
- 1 maraschino cherry (optional)
- Place 2 scoops of ice-cream in a bowl, add the strawberries and drizzle with the strawberry sauce.
- Scatter with the marshmallows, add a dollop of whipped cream.
- Sprinkle with 100s and 1000s and top with maraschino cherry (optional)
(Recipe sourced and adapted from taste.com.au)